Our boating experts can provide the assistance you need when you want to sell your boat in Las Vegas.Selling your boat is never a hassle when you rely on our resources and expertise to do it for you.
- We display your boat at our facility, where we have new and used boat traffic flow year around.
- We will display your boat on the Internet on major boating websites.
- We take care of transferring all titles to the new owner.
- We help the buyer with financing.
- We deliver the boat to the buyer on the water at Lake Mead, allowing the customer to have a sea trial at the time of purchase.
- The complete purchase and transfer is taken care of by our caring team.
- You just sit back, relax and collect your check.
When you sell your boat on consignment with us, you eliminate all worries about scheduling to meet with potential buyers or sifting through scam e-mails when you post your boat for sale on the Internet. Our professional sales team will handle all the details that will allow you to receive the best price for your boat.
Your boat will be on display at our facility, conveniently located on Boulder Highway, just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. We receive a steady flow of potential buyers year round and they rely on our knowledgeable staff to match them with a boat that suits their individual needs. We will also add a listing for your boat on the most popular boating websites to expand your reach and ensure you find a qualified buyer.
When we locate a buyer for your boat, we will take care of all the details of the sale. We can assist the buyer with financing and will handle all the paperwork, including title transfer to the new owner. At the time of purchase, we will take care of delivering the boat to Lake Mead so the buyer can conduct a sea trial. When the sale is complete, all you have to do is collect your payment. Requirements for sellers include, signing a contract, filing all required documents with the dealer and maintaining current marine insurance until the time of the sale. After that, simply sit back, relax and leave the selling to us.
Las Vegas consignment information: (702) 451-2992
Lake Mead consignment information: (702) 451-2992
- Boats must be no older than 15 years of age and in good working order. Exceptions do apply. Call for more details.
- Boats must also be on a trailer (part of the purchase) to be displayed at Dry Dock Boat Sales or Marine Center of Las Vegas.
- Boats in the water at Lake Mead, can only be moored at Las Vegas Boat Harbor or Lake Mead Marina.
- Pricing will be discussed at time of consultation.
- All required boat papers / documents must be on file with selling dealer.
- Contract must be signed with dealer.
- The seller must keep current marine insurance in effect while the boat remains on our premises.
Note: Las Vegas Boat Harbor is the only marina on Lake Mead that has a dealership license to sell within the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Dealers in Las Vegas and Henderson must have a National Park business permit to sell your vessel within the park.