Enjoy a Day on Lake Mead.
With our wide variety of Lake Mead boat rentals, you and your family will have a great day on the water. Whether you want to ski, tube, cruise, fish, swim or just take in the sights, you will find what you need at Las Vegas Boat Harbor.
The marina is a short boat ride away from Hoover Dam, Cathedral Rock, the paint pods and more. Take a ride and explore all the coves, inlets and islands the lake provides within its diverse landscape. Cruise around until you find your own personal cove and enjoy a serene desert picnic that can only be experienced at Lake Mead.
Boat Rental Information and Reservations: (702) 293-1191
Since 1957, Las Vegas Boat Harbor has been family owned and operated. When you spend your day off or vacation with us, you join our family of customers. Don't forget to pick up pre-made food from our Harbor House Cafe or stock up on all your boating essentials at the marina store. See you at the lake!
| || |
19-21 feet Openbow
Powered by Mercruiser
Seats 6 people
- $80 per hour
- $560 per day
- $400 security deposit
Ride to your hearts content on Lake Mead. These boats are equipped with great horsepower to board and ski all day long!
Also, check out the water sport rentals for wakeboard, skis and kneeboards.
| || |
Pontoon Patio Boats
Powered by Mercury 4 stroke engines
Seats 8-10 people
- $50 per hour
- $300 per day
- $300 security deposit
Patio Boats are great for spending time with family and friends. These boats are ideal for picnicking, fishing and sight seeing. Cruise the lake in comfort with extra shade.
Two hour minimum on pontoon and power boat rentals.
| || |
Seats 2 people
- $95 1st hour
- $170 2-hours
- $250 4-hours
- $450 per day
- $400 security deposit
|Get wet and have fun! Speed around and see Lake Mead in style and speed, bask in the sun as you jet around the lake on a two seater waverunner Yamaha. |
Only one hour minimum on waverunner rentals.
| || |
Water Sport Equipment Rentals
- $10 per hour
- $60 per day
- $150 security deposit
|Add to your fun with water skis, kneeboards and wakeboards. These are available to rent and will add to your great adventure on Lake Mead. |
Click Here For Information on our Kayak Rentals
Click Here for Information on our Paddle Board Rentals
| || |
As of February 9, 2016 and effective immediately:
It is required by Nevada Law (NRS488.730.3) that any US and Canadian resident renting or driving a vessel in the state of Nevada is required to meet their home states boating safety requirements. You can take your state's boating education course prior to arriving at Lake Mead. Please visit www.BoatingExam.com
. To take Nevada's boating safety course, please click here.
NEVADA RESIDENTS - Any person born or or after January 1, 1983 is required to have completed and passed a boating education exam.
ALL OTHER STATES & CANADA - Las Vegas Boat Harbor, Inc does not keep up to date information on other states. Please refer to your state's boating agency or take the boating exam for your state at www.BoatingExam.com
. At time of rental you will be required to sign an affidavit stating you have met all of your home states requirements. Terms & Conditions of Rentals
Boat Rental Information and Reservations:
- All rentals are on condition of weather.
- Rental hours - begin at 8am, return times vary with the season.
- Boat Lessee and ALL drivers must be at least 18 years of age
- Waverunner / Personal Watercraft Lessee and ALL drivers must be at least 18 years of age
- US Residents & Canadian Residents - Valid Drivers License Required
- US Residents & Canadian Residents - Each driver will be required to sign affidavit stating they have met home state requirements.
- International Residents - Drivers License Required
- All rentals are restricted to the Boulder Basin of Lake Mead.
- Hours plus security deposit required at time of rental.
- Fuel not included in price. All rentals leave with a full tank.
- At time of return, lessee must pay for amount of fuel used.
- Two hour minimum required on all boat rentals.
- One hour minimum required on all waverunner rentals.
- Max Weight on waverunners limited to 500 pounds.
- No overnight rentals.
- Reservations on full day rentals only.
- $10 cancellation fee on all reservations prior to 48 hours.
- No cancellation within 48 hours of scheduled reservation.
- No shows will be charged full day rental price as agreed.
- Rentals must be returned in same condition.
- Cleaning & service charges may apply.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Prices subject to change.
- Further restrictions may apply pending weather conditions.
- Other restrictions, terms and conditions may apply.
Las Vegas Boat Harbor, Inc. is an Authorized Concessionaire of the National Park Service.